Your blog is not very inviting. The colors are blah. Anyway, some students may not know what a tuning fork is. Would explain what it is and how it works before you use it?
These activities are great. I really like your blog and its layout. My question is: is there any safety issures with the tuning forks because i know they are big and heavy.
I like the blog, your activiites, and also the way you would assess the students. What types of prior knowledge would you try to pull in from the students?
Great activities!! My question is what are some higher order questions that could be used throughout these activities or lesson that would assist the students to achieve that higher level?
@Laura - I would assess them using the balloon and can activity. @Derika - It is a very beautiful room. Thank you for providing that beautiful scenery. I would help lower level students by working with them directly while the other students are experimenting. I would provide scaffolding to support them. @Jannie - I will work on making my blog more inviting. Yes, I would explain what a tunning fork is and its use before they were allowed to use them. @Elizabeth - Tunning forks come in a variety of sizes. Most are less than a foot long. I would also supervise the students to make sure they are not using them innappropriatly. @Megan - I would provide scaffolding to support students who need it. @Stephanie - I have several questions for higher learners on my lesson plan. @Cindy - I would try to pull out their knowledge of water waves and relate them to sound waves. @Kasey - I have several high level questions on my lesson plan. @Jeremy - They are always arguing. I think they should fight!
13 comments:
Great job! Your blog looks very professional. How will you assess your students after this lesson?
WOW.. whose beautiful room are you in during your video?? haha
What are some modifications and accommodations you would use for lower level students?
Your blog is not very inviting. The colors are blah. Anyway, some students may not know what a tuning fork is. Would explain what it is and how it works before you use it?
Dear Jordy
HOw did derika know about the room....we haven't even seen the video yet. I think you have a stalking situation on your hands.
Concerned,
Jannie
These activities are great. I really like your blog and its layout. My question is: is there any safety issures with the tuning forks because i know they are big and heavy.
I like how your blog is neat and organized! How could you help struggling students understand all of the different concepts presented in this lesson?
Cool lesson! How would you adapt these activites for higher order learners?
I like the blog, your activiites, and also the way you would assess the students. What types of prior knowledge would you try to pull in from the students?
Dear Jannie,
Mind your own buisness! Why dont you go practice sticking pencils into balloons LOSER!
It wasn't a pencil! get it right! DERika!!!!!
Great activities!! My question is what are some higher order questions that could be used throughout these activities or lesson that would assist the students to achieve that higher level?
Jordy,
Isn't it interesting how arguments are started on your blog!
@Laura - I would assess them using the balloon and can activity.
@Derika - It is a very beautiful room. Thank you for providing that beautiful scenery. I would help lower level students by working with them directly while the other students are experimenting. I would provide scaffolding to support them.
@Jannie - I will work on making my blog more inviting. Yes, I would explain what a tunning fork is and its use before they were allowed to use them.
@Elizabeth - Tunning forks come in a variety of sizes. Most are less than a foot long. I would also supervise the students to make sure they are not using them innappropriatly.
@Megan - I would provide scaffolding to support students who need it.
@Stephanie - I have several questions for higher learners on my lesson plan.
@Cindy - I would try to pull out their knowledge of water waves and relate them to sound waves.
@Kasey - I have several high level questions on my lesson plan.
@Jeremy - They are always arguing. I think they should fight!
Post a Comment